Pump Pod is excited to introduce the DRAFTS Unit, one of our innovative and practical solutions to Firefighting training; saving millions of gallons of precious drinking water.
Specially designed to save money while improving fire engineer training, testing and certification, the DRAFTS UNIT recycles water normally wasted during extended training operations without cavitation or overheating by recirculating water between the pumping engine and the pod.
Pump Pod provides the user with virtually all of the standard variety of extended pumping evolutions necessary to exercise the fire engine pump as well as the operator’s personal skills without any significant loss of water.
Start Saving Water Now!
Call our Pump Pod design team at 844.766.5763 to help create an essential piece of training equipment that helps maximize the proficiency of your Fire Department.
- Each DRAFTS UNIT holds and recycles a static amount of water while the fire engines pump the same water over and over again during training and testing operations.
- The Pump Pod DRAFTS unit is available in mobile or stationary platforms.
- The mobile Pump Pod is easily transportable between fire stations and allows for on site operation to maximize pump training opportunities between emergency response needs without water loss.
- The stationary units can support full scale fire ground operations and are an excellent choice for fire training centers.
- Fire hoses and related training equipment can be conveniently stored and secured behind the heavy duty locked doors of each Pump Pod.
- The fire department sprinkler connection (Siamese fitting) will allow the pump operator to simulate activating sprinkler heads.
- Pump Pods come in a variety of sizes and configurations. Each DRAFTS UNIT is custom designed specifically for your Department’s needs.
- Save your department money $$$$$
- Save millions of gallons of water every year… forever!
- Improve Firefighter training, awareness and performance
- Certify Fire Engineers and pump operators
- Custom design your own training evolutions
- Increase access to training apparatus
- Improve control and safety while training
- Public Relations and Public Perception – Water Conservation
- Public demonstrations and information sharing
- Helps with Clean Water Act Compliance
- Eliminates the need for free flowing water to be wasted by the tens of thousands of gallons every time a fire department needs to train their firefighters and engineers.