Pump Pod™ is excited to introduce new features and improvements to the Pump Pod™ Units.
Always working to make the best product possible to one of our practical and innovative solutions for Firefighting, Engineer and candidate training, while saving millions of gallons of precious fresh water.
What is a Pump Pod™ DRAFTS Units?
Specially designed to save water while improving fire engineer training, testing and certification, the DRAFTS (Direct Recirculating Apparatus Firefighting Training Sustainability) Unit immediately captures and recirculates the water normally wasted during training evolutions without cavitation or overheating by recirculating water between the pumping engine and the Pump Pod™ Unit.
Pump Pod™ provides the user with virtually all of the standard variety of extended pumping evolutions necessary to exercise the fire engine pump as well as the engineer / operator’s personal skills without any significant loss of water.
Start Saving Water Now!
Call our Pump Pod design team at 844.766.5763 5763 to help create an essential piece of training equipment that helps maximize productivity and water efficiency of your Fire Department, Agency, or Training Programs.
- Each Pump Pod™ Unit holds and recirculates a static amount of water while the fire engines pump the same water repeatedly during training and testing operations.
- The Pump Pod™ unit is available in mobile or stationary platforms.
- The mobile Pump Pod™ is easily transportable between training locations and allows for on-site operation to maximize pump training opportunities between emergency response needs without water loss.
- The stationary units can support full scale fire ground operations and are an excellent choice for fire training centers.
- Fire hoses and related training equipment can be conveniently stored on the tongue drying rack and in the storage box of each mobile Pump Pod™ Unit.
- The fire department sprinkler connection (FDC) will allow the pump operator to simulate activating sprinkler heads or a Stand pipe activation.
- Pump Pod™ are available in a variety of sizes and configurations. Each Pump Pod™ DRAFTS UNIT is custom designed specifically for the needs of the customer including fitting sizes for Drafting and Supply Hoses.
- Save your department money $$$$$
- Save millions of gallons of water every year… forever!
- Improve Firefighter, Engineer, Candidate Training, Awareness, and Performance
- Certify Fire Engineers and pump operators
- Custom design your own training evolutions
- Graduate more engineers faster for less money
- Increase access to training apparatus
- Improve control and safety while training
- Public Relations and Public Perception – Water Conservation
- Public demonstrations and information sharing
- Better EPA & Clean Water Act Compliance
- Eliminates free-flowing water wasted by the tens of thousands of gallons every time a fire department needs to train their firefighters, engineers, and candidates.
- Eliminate exposures to contaminated pump-pit water